The successful candidate will be responsible for estimating costs, using industry standards and company experience. We're looking for a skilled individual with advanced knowledge of software tools who can work with data and make decisions based on numbers. This is a fast-paced position requiring strong attention to detail, and the ideal candidate will be able to use their industry experience to quickly and accurately determine the labor and materials needed to complete large projects.
- Accurately estimate the cost of business projects.
- Analyze and interpret data provided by subcontractors and internal employees.
- Estimate the time required for completion of construction projects.
- Be a leader, mentor, and role model for other estimators.
- Assist in the creation of bid documents.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $58,954.00-$64,282.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift