At Blue Light Program, we believe a child’s unique abilities should be not only recognized but celebrated. The Blue Light Sports Camp provides an exceptional camp experience for children and adults with special needs ages 6 - 50. Our weekly activities session has a theme and activities that are designed and tailored to meet the needs of each individual we serve by modifying strategies to include the participation of all campers.
Required profile :
- Student, graduate or Individual in special care counseling, psychoeducation or any other related field.
- Have an interest in integrating children and adults with special needs.
- Have an interest in animation and physical activities.
- Must be bilingual.
- at least 16 years of age at the time of intake selection.
Work timetable :
Start date: June 25, 2019
End date: August 23, 2019
Location: École primaire Très-Saint-Sacrement (704 5e Avenue, Lachine, QC, H8S 2W4)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English, French (Preferred)