A Little About Us:
We build the Springfree Trampoline because we believe backyards should be a place for safe play. Springfree’s innovative design is the world’s safest, highest quality and longest lasting trampoline supported by a full 10-year warranty.
Springfree is part of the goba Sports Group, committed to encouraging people to Go Outside and Be Active. We have competencies in design, engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, marketing, sales, customer care, and retail distribution with operations in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China and Europe.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for a Jr/Int. Creative Designer, who will develop dynamic visual solutions. Reporting to the Global Brand Manager, you will be accountable for creating and developing visual solutions that will influence the evolution and growth of the brand globally. You will use your strong creative skills as a key member of the global growth marketing team.
- Translates business and marketing goals into appropriate and consumable visual content for the target audience
- Work with the Global Managers to deliver effective design solutions across various geographies and time zones
- As a key member of the Creative Services team, contribute to brand development with fresh creative thinking
- Understand the different nuances between geographies and selling divisions to ensure that campaigns support the sales strategy
- Collaborate with the Web team to conceptualize and optimize the visual content of the Springfree global websites and online advertising assets
- Design and produce all MarCom collateral including, but not limited to: event marketing collateral, POP, identity, advertising campaign assets, internal communication assets and web/digital advertising assets
- Manage pre-press and production process for appropriate projects
- Manage project timelines and deliverables to internal and external partners
What You’ll Bring:
- You are curious and always learning
- You are very organized, with the ability to manage and multiple projects and deadlines effectively
- You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- You are creative and an innovative thinker with superior attention to detail.
- You’ve got a College or University Degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
- You have strong in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- You have superior Photoshop and InDesign skills, experience in Premiere is an advantage
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant graphic design preferably in house
- You have an updated portfolio that shows your various mediums of work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- creative design: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)