Sun Glow is a design and innovation-oriented window coverings manufacturer in Toronto. We are a fast growing company, our success is based on extraordinary personalized service provided by our experienced, dedicated staff.
- We partner with our dealer network and consult directly with architectural and construction professionals to create aesthetically pleasing and functional solutions for all window treatment applications
- We are committed to superior workmanship and technical expertise by operating with cutting edge manufacturing and product automation technologies out of a strong desire to increase value to our clients.
- We are passionate about sourcing and developing products that have environmentally responsible properties and are of exceptional quality and innovation.
- We source and distribute quality components and materials from leading global suppliers.
Since its inception, Sun Glow has been proud to offer several growth opportunities to our staff. We require dedicated and driven, results oriented candidates who are on board with our company’s plans for growth and improvement.
Objective of the position is to create and manage dealer relationships by prospecting for new dealers and developing assigned accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping customers informed of new products, systems and procedures
- Training customer’s staff on Sun Glow products and ordering procedures
- Resolving customer issues by investigating concerns and developing solutions
- Consult on site, if necessary, in reference to Sun Glow products and their applications
- Monitor competition by gathering current market place information of pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, promotions, etc.
- Recommend changes in Sun Glow’s products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Work with the marketing department to create regular communications to the account base
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows
- Attend regular sales meetings with management and sales team
- Perform other duties as needed or required
*Requirements for Position of Sales Representative
- Strong presentation skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Closing Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Good judgement, detailed problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Good listening skills
- Willing and able to travel, potentially requiring overnight stays, evening or weekend work
*Qualifications for Sales Representative
- Experience in sales and/or interior design
- Valid driver’s license
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- DCS / DEC (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- Ontario Drivers License (Required)
- fluent English (Required)