Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
The Ceridian QA Center of Excellence (QA CoE) team is looking for an experienced Sr. QA Analyst. You will be working with an energetic team of Product Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, and QA Analysts, all of whom are working on a next generation solution. Daily collaboration across these groups is a key part of the team’s success. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment, agility, and innovation. You will develop a great product experience, leveraging the latest technologies.
- Analyze, design, write, execute and automate test cases. Perform failure analysis in support of continuous improvement in test results.
- Collaborate with fellow Developers, Architects, Test Analysts, Product Managers and key stakeholders throughout the development process to ensure the product has met functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Follow the SDLC standards for Defect Life Cycle Management, source-code management, version control and release-management procedures.
- Follow the Plan and execute all phases of defined test cycles including system, integration, regression, performance and end-to-end testing
- Work closely with product teams (Development and Business) to define the testing strategy, review test cases, raise QA risks and concerns, and improve product quality and efficiency with respect to the User Stories assigned.
- Building and maintaining robust, reliable and scalable automation test suites. Debug, develop, and maintain test data, test environments and automated test scripts that validate the quality of the software product.
- To be an advocate and encourage best practices and consistency within the QA COE.
- BS in Computer Science or engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with programming concepts, development logic or automating complex processes
- 5+ years Quality engineering background, automating software using Selenium Web driver and testing data and service layer integrated applications.
- Hands on experience on selenium-based framework, API, performance, load, security, data validation, SQL and an understanding of relational database, object relational mapping, TFS build automation.
- Experience in various tools such as TFS, Selenium, Postman, Jenkins, MTM, visual studio
- Experience with multiple testing methodologies and processes (Agile and Scrum), including practical project experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Experience using server logs, events, etc. for debugging
- Experienced QA in an agile development environment, disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently.
- Having HCM/Payroll or Financial regulatory domain knowledge is a plus.
- Experience working in Microsoft Azure environment is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Quick turnaround and communication of activities and working non-traditional hours to support
- Passion for solving hard problems and knows how to have fun!
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.