Are you interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to serving our customers and being an industry leader?
Are you looking for a place where you can contribute to the success of your company and have access to challenging and rewarding work?
If so read on about our exciting new opportunity: Warehouse Worker –Shift 3pm-Midnight
*This position will initially be based out of our Pickering location; however, will be relocated to Courtice, ON with an estimated move date of Summer-Fall 2021*
The Warehouse Worker will report directly to the Warehouse Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assemble customer orders from stock
- Assists Delivery Drivers in picking, labelling, and loading orders onto delivery trucks
- Sorts and places batteries or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, or product code
- Utilizes battery charging area to charge or test new and returned product.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or stock areas to storage or to other designated warehouse areas
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum 3-5 years in order fill, shipping, receiving and general warehouse duties
- Forklift operator certification or experience is a must.
- Must be willing and able to frequently lift and/or move boxes up to 40 lbs. regularly lift and/or move up to 60 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Good communication skills (listening to and following instructions, conveying information to colleagues and to supervisor/manager)
- Ability to follow processes and adhere to safety standards (WHIMS & TDG)
- Background checks including criminal checks and employment references will be requested.
This opportunity WON’T last long, so apply TODAY!
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or need assistance with your online application, please contact us at careers@eastpenncanada. com .
East Penn Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; all reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at www.EastPennCanada. com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care