Are you passionate about health and wellness? We are looking for a dedicated, organized, energetic and joyful person to fill a full-time Copywriting/Customer Service role at our natural health products company. They will be required to work at least 25 hours a week with some weekend hours. Potential to become full time work.
This is a high-speed, flexible, & exciting job opportunity that can mainly be executed remotely, from the comfort of your home or your favourite working space. Candidates will be required to attend some in-person trainings/meetings in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and will be responsible for their transportation.
Our ideal candidate has a background in customer service, digital marketing, and copywriting, and is trained in nutrition/natural medicine. Must have a strong aptitude for social media and an eagerness to serve clients to better their health.
**COVER LETTER + RESUME REQUIRED**
- Responding to emails, phone calls, comments and messages on multiple platforms from customers in a timely manner and providing outstanding customer service
- Using knowledge of natural medicine to formulate general responses to unique customer inquiries
- Managing a private Facebook community, keeping members engaged
- Tracking customer service performance and frequency of inquiries
- Copywriting for ads, sales pages, email marketing, social media and more
- Working co-operatively with other team members
- Must be highly proficient in the English language
- Must be open to spirituality
- Strong customer service skills with a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude in assisting customers
- Must be a nutritionist, naturopathic doctor, or have alternative formal training in natural health/nutrition
- Experience in digital marketing, copywriting or advertising
- 1st Must be proficient in using basic softwares such as Email and Google Drive as well as social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
- Ability to work on a Mac or Chromebook
- Ability to adapt and solve problems independently with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Must be flexible, some weeks require more hours, some less, with a few hours on the weekends
Queen of the Thrones™ is a fast-growing natural products company and online business located in the Kitchener/Waterloo area. Our mission is to help 1 billion souls around the world to feel better with our edutainment and lifestyle practice products.
Our e-commerce company started a mere 3 years ago but is exploding with growth! Founded by renowned naturopathic doctor, Marisol Teijeiro, the company’s roots date back to 10 years ago. Dr. Marisol took a messy, DIY health treatment & invented the only heat-less, less-mess, reusable castor oil pack (a natural health practice that improves digestion & other foundational health functions).
Our company primarily sells castor oil kits, lifestyle practice products and informational e-books & courses.
HOW TO APPLY
Do you think you have what it takes to excel in this exciting role? If so, we invite you to submit your resume to the email provided. We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 25+ per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)