Experience in a spa or medical spa or other service-oriented position. A high value on customer-care and understanding of luxury expectations. Retail experience with Medical grade products. Proficiency in phone answering and appointment booking and able to cope well in a high-energy environment.
- Greeting Clients and welcoming them as the first point of contact beginning their experience at a True Balance.
- Advising the BHRT/Aesthetics Staff their patient as arrived.
- Making the patient comfortable i.e. offering them refreshment.
- Preparing them for their consultation i.e. filling in of all paperwork.
- Answering telephones, booking appointments via clinic software, answering patient questions regarding treatments, services and products.
- Data entering of patient information, up-dating patient info i.e. during a patient call for an appointment.
- Contacting location manager when edits are to be done on invoices/receipts.
- Focused attention on each patient and to product selling opportunities is crucial.
- Overall look and feel of the clinic environment is the responsibility of the Administrative Staff Member including mood, cleanliness, and comfort level.
- Notifying when inventory is running low on an item.
- Order of inventory as per request.
- Attendance at all Staff Meetings.
- Attendance at all in-house or off-site training
- Keep reception area clean and tidy
- Replenish coffee/refreshment station.
- Keep all product displays stocked, clean and presentable.
- Client education regarding all of our services and treatments.
- Batch and balance money at close of day.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A strong commitment to “Customer Service”
- Computer Skills – Microsoft office, Outlook, Word
- Task orientated with much attention to detail / paperwork
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- The ability to work under pressure & handle challenging situations
Job Type: Full-time
- Aesthetic Industry: 5 years (Preferred)
- St. Albert, AB (Required)
- English (Required)