We're looking for a talented, passionate leader with a proven record of customer satisfaction and improving efficiency. This is a KEY position in our business and we are looking for a motivated and mature leader to help us grow and continue our Muskoka tradition.
In this exciting role you will:
- Lead, coach and motivate our team to improve productivity and meet production goals
- Be accountable for financial objectives
- Be constantly looking for great talent to join the team
- Be committed to maintaining our operational, merchandising and quality standards
- Work directly with and receive support from the owners
- Be accountable for raw material purchases and work with vendors directly
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a managerial role
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Clear and effective communication style, both written and oral.
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities while communicating with customers and team members
- Ability to learn manual and automated systems/tools
- Skilled at working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining priorities and a high level of performance
- Experience working in a bakery or food preparation setting
- Experience working with commercial baking equipment
- Experience in a leadership role
- Flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Current Food Safety Certificate required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Organized, energetic and excellent time management skills
How You’ll Succeed:
At Don’s Bakery, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. We value self-motivation, good work ethic and passion, pride and commitment to doing a great job.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced environment, apply today.
Why Don’s Bakery?
- Be a part of a long-time Muskoka tradition
- Be a part of a great team with great ownership
- We value quality people and quality leadership. If you are the right fit for this position, we will always be flexible and work with you and allow you the opportunity to grow
- Performance Bonus and Commission available
Please note that as a seasonal business, we can offer full time hours from April until the end of October. From November to March we can offer part-time hours OR other opportunities within our organization. This is something that will be customized to the right candidate. If you are the right person for the job, we will work with you!
How to Apply:
Please send your resume via email and also let us know why you think you would be a good fit!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$28.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
All employees and customers are required to wear masks. Increased cleaning and sanitation. Physical distancing wherever possible.