Are you looking to unleash your creativity?
Do you find excitement in using Instagram, Facebook, or other social media platforms?
Do you love to use your storytelling skills to bring life and laughter into others?
If you love to create inspiring content, fun videos and become excited on how many followers you have… we may have a job for you!
As a member of Bill Gosling Outsourcing, you will have health, dental benefits including life insurance and vacation. You will have access to our games room, café and if you want to work out, we have a discounted gym membership just for you.
But hey, there’s always some work in fun right?
We will need you to be our champion in creating content for all of our social media channels. That means (photography, videos, graphics, content writing, taglines…).
You will have to attend events during work hours and off hours. Breathe enthusiasm in and out of the workplace where you can make excitement happen and engage our employees, customers and prospective employees.
You will have full ownership in developing graphics, images and all social media platforms. Also, you will work closely with all departments.
Just below, there are some but not limited responsibilities that this position will have in store for you …
- Development of custom graphics and images for sharing on different social media platforms
Photography & Video Development:
- Photograph events, staff and office images for inclusion in social media posts
- Understanding of concepts related to producing videos from idea to production
- End to End knowledge of video production - produce, shoot and edit video to be shared via website and social media
Management of Social Media Channels:
- Develop and implement social media strategy and content schedule.
- Execute social media plans for increasing engagement and conversion, including earned and paid media.
- Use a social media management tool to schedule pre-approved content.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Strong understanding of metrics related to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and emerging digital and social media channels
- Experience with Google Ads
- Experience in reporting metrics associated with social media campaigns and understanding of conversation rates
- Assisting with marketing analytics strategy, including search engine optimization, conversation optimization, marketing automation optimization.
- Able to visually represent a company using the existing voice and brand guidelines.
- Adaptable to new technologies.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and electronic communications.
- An entrepreneurial and outgoing spirit, able to push their own boundaries and learn on their own.
- Post-secondary education in marketing or graphic design is preferred
- 1+ years of professional experience in marketing, graphic design, and/or social media
- Experience with Adobe CC, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with Video Production Software such as Final Cut Pro
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 2013
- Strong skills in WordPress
- Ability to work outside regular business hours to attend events and monitor social media is a requirement
- A portfolio of videos and record of social media postings must be provided for review
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)