A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
As a member of the Innovation team, you will be provided the opportunity to leverage your imagination and entrepreneurial spirit and truly make an impact by bringing exciting new ideas to life. In this role, you will work collaboratively with the Director of Innovation and cross functional teams to develop and execute upon Saputo Canada’s Innovation strategy. As a smart innovator, you will fuel the innovation pipeline with creative ideas rooted in consumer insight and will move these items efficiently through the stage gate process.
- Collaborate with insights team to identify relevant consumers trends and potential new product opportunities
- Conduct idea generation, screening and prioritization activities to develop short, medium and long-term pipelines
- Lead all consumer research related to innovation from idea screening to concept development, refinement and evaluation while collaborating with Insights and Marketing
- Coordinate the development of visual concepts and positioning for research purposes
- Maintain research agency relationships and manage supplier recruitment, evaluation and selection process
- Manage Stage gate process and ensure key deliverables and timelines are achieved
- Work with Insights and R&D to conduct feasibility review and complete necessary inputs of business case
- Manage Innovation Idea bank
- Liaise with your innovation counterparts in the various Saputo global divisions to leverage learnings and best practices
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Innovation, Market research, or related field within CPG
- Solid understanding of market research methodologies, training and certification an asset
- Knowledge of syndicated data (Nielsen Markettrack, Retailer POS)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and capable of learning new programs quickly
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Solid business acumen
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to influence
- Self-starter that takes initiative and can work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record for developing ideas and leveraging research to launch successful products
- Quick learner and problem solver who can adapt to a changing marketplace.