Seeking a little extra income? We are looking to hire a few good people for positions controlling traffic to protect workers of Energie NB. 2-3 days per week, 4-8h per day.
- Be eligible for advancement into service vehicles.
- Get advancement opportunities.
- Be recognized for your hard work.
- Join the team and be a leader in the industry
- Count on job security and leadership opportunities
What to Expect
You and your team:
- Are responsible for the safety and protection of the customer, your crew and the motoring public
- Will handle the work zone setup, safety, and all the traffic control needs of our customers
- Undergo an on the job training program that prepares you with the tools to provide the highest level of protection to our customers
- Flexible Scheduling
- Over-time wages
- Recognition for Your Hard Work
- Job Security
- Participate in scheduled safety training courses for free!!!
- No Experience Necessary
What is Required?
- A positive attitude
- Steel-toe boots
- A valid TCP card (if you don't have one there is a course coming up)
- Drivers - $12.50/Hour
- Passengers - $11.50/Hour
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $11.50 to $12.50 /hour