Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Permanent- Part time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Nursing (SNP, Nurse Clinician, Nurse, CPNP, Extern, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The Montréal West Island Integrated University Health and Social Services Center (MWI IUHSSC) wishes to fill two vacant part-time positions, including a 0.4 day shift and a 0.5 night shift in medicine and surgery for the Lakeshore General Hospital.
Start your career at the West Island IUHSSC!
- Person who participates in the realization of a set of nursing care in collaboration with the care team.
- He/she contributes to the evaluation of the user's health status and to the realization of the care plan, provides nursing and wellness care, nursing and medical treatments, with the goal of maintaining health, restoring it and preventing illness.
- He/She participates in the teaching of users and their families.
Send us your resume without delay and we will contact you by phone as soon as possible.
Join our team!
- Must hold a permit to practice from the Ordre des Infirmières et Infirmiers Auxiliaires du Québec (O.I.I.A.Q.).
- Must hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) in Health, Assistance and Nursing Care (H.A.N.C.) from a school recognized by the competent ministry.
- Ability to establish a therapeutic relationship with a French and English speaking clientele.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.