DIMENSIONAL CONTROL SURVEYOR
LW Survey – Kitimat, BC
LW Survey is an industry leading Geomatics provider to the energy industry. Our committed and innovative approach to using and developing new technologies enables us to provide superior quality assured and cost-effective solutions to meet our clients needs.
As we expand our operations in Canada, we are currently looking for Dimensional Control Surveyors. This truly unique opportunity will enable the committed individual to expand their career potential alongside the growth and enthusiasm of LW Survey.
The ideal candidate will have above average technical, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Perform high accuracy as-built and layout surveys.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, project managers and clients on a daily basis.
- Able to understand a safe work environment and be able to perform all job task in a safe manner.
Education and Experience
- Geomatics/Survey Degree/Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum five years relevant field experience
- This is a camp based, shift rotation position based in Kitimat, BC
- Shift travel is fly in/out and included
- LW Survey offers a full benefit package and wage will be commensurate to applicable experience.
Application deadline: 2021-05-31
Expected start date: 2021-06-01
Job Types: Full-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out
COVID-19 Protocols are in place
- Surveying: 5 years (preferred)