We are a fun, outgoing, energetic team looking for individuals just like us to join our all-star lineup. Pay2Day is a rapidly growing company with opportunities for career advancement.
Additional characteristics of our team members include:
- Customer focused; Check us out on Google and Trust Pilot. Our customers love us, and we LOVE them! We do what’s right for our clients when it counts, not what’s easy.
- Team players; We all succeed together and want the best for everyone on our team.
- Goal oriented; We care about our results and understand that the performance of our company is a reflection of us.
- Outgoing; Team members participate in community events, talk to potential clients, and regularly perform local marketing tasks.
- Open to feedback; Team members at all levels have an open door policy. Feedback makes us stronger as individuals and employees.
- Hard working; Our team members will do whatever it takes and more to get the job done. Our high performing team actively looks for solutions. We only focus on the barriers to understand how to break them down.
- Flexibility; Our Stores are open 7 days a week with varying hours. Our team members need to be available for varying shifts throughout the week.
- Innovative; Our team is full of tech savvy, creative people who think outside the box, will communicate new ideas and embrace change.
- Detail Oriented; Both internal and external clients matter so we take care in how and what we do in order to continually exceed expectations.
- If this sounds like a fit for you, we cannot wait to meet you!
- Dental care
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested