triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is actively seeking an International Operations and Quality Director to join our team. This position will be based out of the triOS College Campus Support Centre, located in Mississauga, Ontario.
The Director will support the vision, mission, and values of triOS College, while contributing to a positive, supportive and student-focused team environment of respect, integrity, dedications and readiness; embracing diversity and fostering inclusion.
The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure high quality and efficient educational delivery to all students in our international student division. This will be achieved through the development, implementation, and monitoring of systems and policies that build efficient campus management teams who orchestrate onboarding, retention, instructional delivery, and timely placement of interns and graduates.
- Hire, train, and mentor direct reports.
- Develop a system of checks and balances to ensure that activities are being completed in order to obtain campus results.
- Ensure that campus teams are meeting the educational, physical, social, and special needs of students where possible.
- Ensure that students are access support services, both on campus and with community partners.
- Ensure policies and operational delivery meet or exceed the requirements and expectations or educational partners.
- Manage and organize all activities associated with OCQAS Quality Audit preparation and review.
- Become an expert at the triOS College schedule and delivery system.
- Provide support and supervision to ensure that student, instructor, and classroom schedules are designed for maximum utilization according to delivery model.
- Maintain and improve the profitability of the international student campuses as profit centres.
- Monitor campus expense budgets and orchestrate the approval process for any exceptional expenditures.
- Ensure adherence with the Quality Assurance Framework.
- Ensure adherence to academic partner agreements.
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with educational delivery partners.
- Support the development of community awareness to promote campus enrollments and graduate placements.
- Attend scheduled meetings with other Executives, Directors and/or other Management.
- Oversee coordination and administration of KPI surveys, and submit KPI survey results.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of current business and management practices and customer service issues.
- Knowledge of accounting, budgeting and financial statements.
- Knowledge of post-secondary education sector.
- Knowledge of educational delivery to international students.
- Knowledge of MS Office, other MS products, and the Internet.
- Knowledge of government regulatory climate of education in Ontario.
- Knowledge of instructional techniques (teaching experience is considered an asset).
- Knowledge and experience as a Campus Director is a definite asset.
- A self-driven individual with the ability to work independently to meet company goals.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Group presentation and meeting facilitation.
- Strong ability to communicate with students, staff and other stakeholders.
- University degree in education, business or technology, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of management experience in a comparable educational environment.
- Regular travel within the Greater Toronto Area. A reliable vehicle, credit card and valid Ontario Driver's license is required.
- All candidates (except existing triOS employees) must provide the company with their approval for the organization to perform a background check and criminal record clear conduct certificate.
Hours of Work:
This position is a permanent full-time opportunity. Hours of work will be 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
Accommodations are available for applicants through the recruitment process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)