Ignition is the world’s first client engagement and commerce platform for professional services businesses, with a key focus on financial services. We are on a mission to transform the way people do business together, sparking long-lasting relationships by putting businesses and their clients on the same page from the start. More clarity and less ambiguity for both sides. Win-win.
We are a high-growth, global SaaS organization with employees in Australia, US, Canada, UK, South Africa, New Zealand and the Philippines.
- We are better everyday
- We work without ego
- We are smarter together
- We hero our customer
We know that each employee has unique needs. We want you to bring your best each and every day so we ensure you have the flexibility to be your most productive self. We have embraced hybrid working in all our locations; our employees have the option to work from home, an office or a blend between the two.
We have an office space located at 150 King St W, Toronto for those choosing to work in an office environment.
The Inside Sales team is the core relationship point for our customers with the company, and a large revenue driver for us. The Inside Sales team is responsible for converting leads into new accounts. Leads are generated through a variety of activities, including free trials, referrals, cold calling, and industry events.
This is an individual contributor role.
What your day to day will look like:
- Facilitating demos of our software to potential customers and showcasing the value of our app
- Developing relationships with customers, and understanding their individual needs
- Working closely with the Sales Development reps who are responsible for lead qualification and demos booked
- Developing and analyzing data to determine how to better accommodate new customers
- Performing research on accounts to help increase interest
- Converting trials and leads to paying customers, through qualifying leads and nurturing them
- Ensuring a smooth hand over to our post sales team with relevant information to provide a smooth onboarding transition
- Achieving monthly new customer and revenue targets
- Providing up to date territory forecasts and insights
- Maintaining your sales activities in our CRM
- Staying informed of industry news and trends, and incorporating it into content strategy
- Participating in marketing events and webinars to help boost our presence in your local market
- Previous experience in a sales role, ideally in SaaS/tech
- Proficiency with various computer software systems such as - Zapier, Slack, Zoom, Loom, Hubspot, Google Docs, Atlassian, Intercom
- Demonstrated success in meeting sales goals
- Ability to comfortably talk to others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to listen to concerns and handle criticism without taking it personally
- Willingness to travel to give presentations, meet with potential customers, attend conferences, trade shows, and other events
- Willingness to learn and understand the Ignition product and value proposition
Why join us: *
- Founder led, global SaaS organization, in hyper growth mode and scaling fast
- We work without ego in a collaborative, open and transparent work culture
- Competitive salary and employee stock options from day 1
- 20 days accrued annual leave/vacation, along with 10 days of wellbeing days to take care of yourself and/or loved ones
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits from day 1
- Annual education allowance to support your professional growth
- Employee recognition program
- Quarterly wellness allowance to spend on your wellness and what this means to you
- Paid subscription to Headspace & LifeWorks EAP & Wellbeing Platform
- Flexible working supported by work from home reimbursement and mobile allowance to allow you to set yourself up safely to work from home
- Personal tax return assistance - after all, we are in the accounting business!
- Paid parental leave
- An extra paid day off to celebrate your birthday, alongside volunteering leave
- Monthly virtual social events
Please consider applying, even if you don’t tick all the boxes. Experience comes in many forms, and skills are transferable. We are committed to adding diverse perspectives to our teams and encourage everyone to apply if interested.
Ignition is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ignition is proud to provide employment and recruitment accommodations during the recruitment process. Once our team reviews your resume and contacts you if there is a fit, we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time