Manpower is currently seeking for part-time Warehouse Associate for our client located in Acheson. Equipment required to operate will be sit down electric counter balance forklift, reach and power pallet jack.
Looking for Saturday and Sunday Shifts with working hours - 7:30 AM -4:00 PM.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good experience working in warehouse environment like material handling, picking and Packing. Also required steel toe boots
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license would be considered an asset
- Operators Ticket required
- Alberta forklift license would be an asset
- Experience with operating a sit-down counterbalance forklift and reach and power pallet jack
- Physically fit to lift and carry up to 50lbs
In becoming a Manpower associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will also gain access to Manpower's comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Access to Manpower online university
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpowerab.ca.
Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
You can also follow us on Facebook (@manpower.alberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (@ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB) for more information on our current Companies and Job Postings.