Please Read Ad in Entirety.
ABCS Safety Training Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Training Administrator at CNUL in Fort McMurray. The schedule is from 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM (10-hour shifts) Monday to Thursday. Transportation will be provided from Fort McMurray to the on-site location (4:40 AM pick-up time).
ABCS Safety Training Inc. is a leading provider of industrial and construction safety training, specializing in training for Alberta’s oil sands industry. As the Training Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting in the operation of the CNUL facility along with company-wide initiatives. This position requires a high degree of personal initiative and attention to detail as many projects will be self-directed.
- Maintain schedules for incoming employees and contractor students for orientation and other training
- Onboarding of Canadian Naturals new hires
- Managing the computer labs
- Managing room bookings
- Proctoring courses/exams
- Monitoring and answering the Training department email inboxes and general training phone line
- General admin support for Instructors and Training Coordinator
- Daily training record management – enters and maintains training records
- Order office and training supplies
As a Training Administrator, you will ideally have a minimum of two years’ experience in administration and/or customer service and possess the following:
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proven ability to self-direct work in an unsupervised environment
- Typing speed of 60 WPM
- The ability to work alone, as well as on a team is essential
- A high degree of attention to detail
Assets (Not Required, but Preferred)
- Familiarity with the Oil Sands Industry
- Experience with scheduling and/or coordination
- Familiarity with Google Drive and programs (Sheets, Docs, Calendar, etc.)
Alberta BC Safety offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package is provided after three months of employment. If interested, please apply with your resume along with a brief cover letter outlining why you’re interested in the position, as well as compensation expectations.
PLEASE, NO DROP INS. APPLY ONLINE ONLY. THANK YOU.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fort McMurray, AB (Required)
- English (Required)