*****NOW OFFERING UP TO A $8,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!*****
We are currently recruiting for licensed and experienced HVAC Technicians to join our team to help service and install HVAC equipment and Indoor Air Quality accessories for our customers, while giving them the Red Carpet Treatment. This career position is a great opportunity for quality, service-minded professionals who are committed to being masters of their trade.
- Ensure customers heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment meets or exceeds the Technical Standards & Safety Authority’s codes and municipal building codes and standards
- Follow all Energy Star installation processes and procedures
- Educate customers on proper care and maintenance and promote all various HVAC options
- Complete general and specific HVAC equipment inspections
- Maintain a clean, fully stocked vehicle
Education / Experience / Skills
- A minimum of 3 years recent HVAC installation experience with exposure to furnaces, central and ductless air conditioners, gas boilers, water heaters including tankless water heaters
- Valid Gas Fitter/Refrigeration License
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record
- Clear criminal record
- Comfortable working from heights and using a ladder
- An accountable and responsible personality, delivering high customer satisfaction and has a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment, completing the installation and commissioning of HVAC elements
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be flexible to work weekends, evenings and on call
At Haven Home we expect a lot from our technicians. That’s why we’re committed to providing them with industry-leading benefits and compensation that help them improve their job skills, while providing for their families. Some of the benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Additional incentive earnings available
- Excellent benefits package
- RRSP contributions
- Opportunity for growth
- Tool allowance
- Uniforms provided
Join today and grow with us!
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please let us know of any accommodations required in preparation of your visit.
Right Time Heating and Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.