Save-On-Foods is all about community, and at our stores, we take pride on going the extra mile for our customers and being an active member of our community. We’re looking for World Class team members like you to join us!
Open availability is preferred.
Potential to move into Full-time employment.
Wage is negotiable based on experience.
We’re hiring Cashiers. On a typical day, you will:
- Go the Extra Mile for our customers and fellow team members
- Operate a cash register and bag groceries
- Handle customer service inquiries and provide a positive customer experience
- Clean equipment and work area to ensure a safe, and sanitary environment
- Use a variety of equipment including cutter
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
- Fun team environment– work with other fun, passionate, and positive people.
- Opportunities to learn and grow– from skills training and online learning opportunities to scholarships and educational reimbursements, we want to help you reach your potential.
- Career path– there are endless country-wide opportunities to grow with. Team members also have the chance to grow into a role in our corporate office. Our very own president began his career as a bag boy in one of our stores!
- Wellness– we want to help our team members be the best they can be. We have a wellness committee, a team member assistance program, and LifeSpeak videos to support you and your family in the areas of physical, mental, emotional, and social wellbeing.
- Team member rewards– team members have exclusive opportunities to earn More Rewards points, which can be redeemed for free groceries, hundreds of items in the More Rewards online catalogue, and even free travel!
No experience necessary. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and add your smile to the mix! We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Visit www.saveonfoods.com for more information about our company.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Whitehorse, YT (Required)