World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Air Liquide Canada
Founded in 1911, Air Liquide Canada has over 2,200 employees and serves over 80,000 customers in Canada’s aeronautics, automobile, agri-food, chemical, defence, electronics, energy, metallurgy, metal fabrication, mining and healthcare industries from our sites located in key industrial regions from coast to coast.
For over 100 years, Air Liquide Canada has offered its employees:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Recognition programs
- Numerous career development opportunities
- Innovative technological projects
What ALC Offers
Are you passionate about sales and being responsible for the growth of a region while being the voice of the customer within Air Liquide? Do you want to be part of an environmentally responsible company whose ambition is to lead our industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability all while being an integral team member in contributing to the success and growth? If so, this role could be for you!
Air Liquide, Richmond, is seeking a Sales Executive in our Process Industries division. You will work closely with customers, your team, and the teams of Air Liquide while also growing your region, promoting safety, quality, awareness, and compliance with company policies and maximizing the impact of his/her actions on company sales, prices, competition, and potential customers.
- Prospects the territory and analyzes the markets: Has a market development strategy and vision of how to grow the region. Locates and calls on prospective customers, initiates and maintains business relationships. Sells to prospects who are considering buying from competitors and develops local markets for new applications.
- Manages and plans territory: Develops a business plan and sales strategy for his/her sector. Plans and organizes activities to generate profitable growth and satisfying results (territory, deadlines, sales and profitability forecasts). Uses Salesforce to plan, schedule and report on day-to-day activities with customers and leads. Manages accounts as well as competition. Develops new applications related to Air Liquide’s products and services.
- Develops proposals: Establishes commercial proposals and negotiates contracts, responding to customer needs. Writes clear and succinct proposals that appropriately respond to customer's needs. Presents proposals, persuades, influences and negotiates contracts with customers.
- Sells and negotiates: Identifies the customers' information and decision-making structure, Understands the customer's industrial processes, products or services. Probes and listens actively to build a clear, accurate and complete picture of what customers require. Finds creative solutions, takes risks and makes difficult decisions. Shares information with the appropriate team members regarding customer status and needs of the account.
- Ensures customer loyalty: Develops a strategy to secure customers' loyalty. Is recognized as an authority as far as making proposals and directs the customers' choice. As the primary contact between the customer and Air Liquide, identifies problematic situations and solves problems. Improves the quality of business relationships and has a long-term vision when doing business with the customer. Anticipates future needs.
What You Offer
- 2+ years of direct industrial sales experience with detailed knowledge of selling industrial gases, hard goods, or industrial products with a strong focus on territorial expansion and client satisfaction.
- Strong motivational skills, especially when it comes to initiating and completing projects.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree.
Get IN with Air Liquide
Thank you for your interest. Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on our job opportunities and to set up alerts, visit our Career page at: https://industry.airliquide.ca/careers
Want to stay in Air Liquide’s Talent Community? Keep up to date with new job postings and company news by following us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3818/
Air Liquide Canada adheres to an employment equity program and strives to create a stimulating and open workplace that fosters fairness, respect and diversity.
Air Liquide has an extensive background check process which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background review, pre-employment medical with drug and alcohol testing, driver’s license and abstract review, reference checks and may include education verification.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent