- Milking and related tasks – milking starts at 4AM and 4PM
- Feeding calves
- Monitoring calvings/handling fresh cows
Job Type / Category
- 3 to 5 shifts per week plus every second weekend. Will involve mainly morning shifts, with possibility of some afternoons.
- Four to six hours per shift
- One hundred cow free stall barn with a herringbone parlour
- Possibility of becoming fulltime farmhand position in April/May
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Ability to work independently
- Cattle handling and milking experience an asset
- Tractor experience an asset
- Please include references when applying
Clover Crest Farm is a dairy farm located 20km south of Truro. We are seeking a part time employee to start immediately, with the opportunity for the position to become fulltime.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time