Behaviour Consultant (BCBA or BCaBA) $35-50/hr
We are a growing behaviour consulting company based in Richmond that offers qualified BCBA or BCaBA learning and career opportunities, meaningful connections, paid training, flexibility and good employee compensation.
Bridge Kids Behaviour Consulting Limited was establishedin 2015. We are a family-centred clinic full of caring, friendly, passionate, energetic and enthusiastic staff who do their very best to support each other and all the families they serve everyday. We provide both home-based and centre-based intervention for families and children affected by Autism.
- You will be conducting initial assessments, writing program reports, planning the IEPs, creating materials and data sheets.
- You will be running workshops.
- You will be responsible of handling problems within your teams.
- You will be providing overlap sessions to senior BIs and BIs.
- You will be attending an initial training workshop and on-going workshops.
- You will be analyzing data, and running monthly meetings
- You will conduct one-on-one sessions monthly with all your learners.
- Possess a positive attitude, have strong play skills, and excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to effectively pinpoint and solve problems
- Must be hard working and always looking for ways to improve
- Be humble and able to be a strong team player
Requirements for Behaviour Consultant:
- Must have a Master's degree in Psychology, Education, Special Education or related educational background.
- Have at least 5 years of experience working as a BI and SBI, and have obtained BCBA, BCaBA certification.
- Fluent in English (knowing how to speak other languages such as Mandarin/Cantonese is also an asset)
- Completion of a recent Criminal Record Check
- Have a reliable transportation
- Must be able to commit to the job for at least 2 years
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $50.00 /hour
- working as a BI: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Cantonese/Mandarin (Preferred)