Khalsa School Old Yale Road provides quality education to over 900 students in British Columbia’s fastest-growing community. Serving a diverse, multicultural urban centre, we are a progressive school campus offering a broad range of innovative programs and services to support the learning of our students and staff in the campus.
Please note your teachable subjects in the cover letter.
- Bachelor of Education (Elementary or secondary) degree, or equivalent training
- Valid BC Teaching Certificate
For your application to be considered, all required documents must be included with your application which include:
- cover letter
- recent teaching reports and/or practicum reports
- copy of BC Teaching Certificate and/or TQS card or information on current status
Qualified applicants may apply online by sending all the above documents to the School Principal.
Note: In accordance with the Criminal Record Review Act, successful applicants will be required to consent to a Criminal Record Search prior to employment. Only those persons selected for interviews will be contacted. To all others, thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 /year
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)