Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, and access points. Investigates security breaches, incidents, and other alarming behavior. Controls traffic by directing drivers. Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
Other duties : - ID and age verification
- health and safety of individuals inside monitored facilities.
- bar /club experience an asset.
- full G or having a vehicle is an asset .
- security of equipment and venue.
Must have Ontario Security Guard License .
Ontario smart serve needs to be obtained within 2 days of hire .
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $18.00-$35.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M5V 2B3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Security Guard Licence (required)
- Night Shift (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person