Gourmandissimo Catering has a long standing reputation in the region for providing top quality cuisine on large and small events. Chef-owner run we take great pride in offering our customers the very best in culinary and exceptional service. We are looking forward to partnering with the right chef as we celebrate 20 years in this extraordinary community.
As a Sous chef, you will be responsible for assisting the Executive Chef with the ever changing daily production creating meals for the retail shop, freezer, fresh pick up, soups, canning, as well as off-site catering, weddings, corporate, private events and our private dining room.
Wage negotiable based on experience.
Visit www.gourmandissimo.com to understand more about our growing company.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Culinary Arts diploma with baking knowledge
- Basic knowledge of WHMIS and safe food handling.
- Professional work ethic and team player.
- Excellent knife skills.
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment.
- Current Safe Food Handler’s Certificate.
- Excellent food knowledge and passion for the industry.
- Ontario drivers license and vehicle
- Organized, tidy, focused
- Excellent customer communications
Job Type: Full-time
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- line cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)