Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing team? Do you come from the construction industry and are tired of working outdoors? Look no further this may be the opportunity for you! We are currently hiring full time installation technicians.
- Working knowledge of power and hand tools
- Ability to work around vulnerable individuals in a healthcare environment
- Can read, and interpret construction drawings
- Knowledge of mechanical fasteners and building types is an asset
- Can follow and provide instructions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Medical and dental
- Competitive wage
- Advancement opportunities
- Be able to provide a drivers abstract
Note: Up to 35% travel involved.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact human resources.
If you are interested in this position and have the qualifications required, please submit your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred)