A Guest Service / Front Desk staff is responsible for delivering an exceptional service.
Meridian Inn & Suites, we guarantee an engaging experience and clean, comfortable accommodations. If you love friendly service and are committed to satisfaction, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a team member.
What will I be doing?
Reporting directly to the Manager, you are responsible delivering an excellent Guest experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Check-ins and check outs of guests in accordance with hotel standards in an efficient and friendly manner as well as verifying method of payment
- Assign guests to hotel rooms
- Takes reservations via telephone, fax and other correspondence
- Answer guest inquiries regarding rates, packages, and general information accurately and in a timely manner
- Resolving guests complaints and concerns as well as acknowledging guests in the lobby.
- Keeping the lobby and work area clean and free of debris
- Ensuring communication between different shifts and departments
- Oversee and monitors meeting room and boardroom operations which includes preparation and cleaning
- Assist other departments wherever necessary
What are we looking for?
A Guest Service / Front Desk Agent is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behavior, skills and values that follow:
- Previous front desk / guest services experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer skills necessary
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Job Type: Full-time
Can work Morning Shift, Evening Shift and Night Shift
Job Type: Part-time
- Hotel Front desk: 1 year (Required)
- 8150 45th Street, Lloydminster (Preferred)