VisaMax Ltd. is a Canadian immigration consulting firm located in downtown Winnipeg. The firm is staffed with duly licensed immigration consultants who give immigration advice to clients and represent them in immigration applications and proceedings. We are hiring an Immigration Case Assistant who will also perform moderate reception duties from time to time. The position is full-time and long-term.
In this position, you will be charged with the following tasks:
- answering phone calls in English and Mandarin
- greeting visitors to the office
- scheduling appointments for clients with immigration consultants
- assisting immigration consultants in managing case files
- checking incoming mails and other correspondence
- other tasks and duties incidental to the above
Candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Mandatory fluency in English and Mandarin (Cantonese an asset, but not mandatory)
- being able to communicate with clients in a professional manner
- being able to effectively communicate with immigration consultants and other colleagues regarding case files
- being able to work in a team environment
- attention to detail and critical thinking skill
- being sensitive to the protection of client confidentiality
- Legal status in Canada (Permanent Residents and Canadian Citizens will be given priority)
Previous related work experience is not a mandatory requirement. VisaMax values employees' aptitude and attitude and will provide on-the-job training to improve industry specific technical skills if required.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS STATED ABOVE.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)