Events Plus Management has been providing excellent staffing services in the Greater Toronto Area since founded in 1991.
The company has worked in partnership with both small and large-scale events and venues throughout the years. It continues to strive for excellence by delivering high quality results by providing custom-tailored services to its clients.
EPM dedicates itself in providing a team of knowledgeable and professional staff that works to achieve excellence as well as, demonstrate a great deal of passion about the work that they do.
Our company is currently looking for an Advertising Manager. The selected candidate will be expected to perform the following job duties:
- Oversees the development of the appropriate advertising and marketing plan;
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments;
- Direct and evaluate the communication and promotion strategies and information programs;
- Direct and evaluate activities and events that maintain media relations with the company;
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of the Advertising department that develops and implements the advertising campaigns that promote the sales of products and services;
- Oversees the reports, presentations, website content and press releases;
- Direct and evaluate the work with product development teams on new launch initiatives;
- Plan and control budget and expenditures.
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- A university degree or college diploma in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or in a related field;
- 2-3 years of management experience in a professional level in advertising related field;
- Demonstrated and exceptional leadership skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
***ONLY THOSE THAT ARE SELECTED WILL BE CONTACTED***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00 /hour
- Management and Advertising: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)