Update regarding current COVID-19 measures
While this is an office-based position, until further notice, this will be a work from home position. The interview process, as well as training, will also be done remotely. You will need to be able to join a video conference call to interview with us. Thanks for understanding, and please stay safe, stay at home.
Interested in working in the music industry, developing solutions to be used by high-profile clients? LyricFind has a 1-year contract opening for a talented and driven software developer looking to be a part of this exciting sector.
You will be part of a growing development team involved in all stages of product development—from planning and design all the way to testing and deployment. If you enjoy working on successful products used by millions of people, love learning new technologies, and take pride in releasing high-quality polished work, this position may be for you.
- 1 year contract with potential to move to a permanent position
- Must work from Toronto office located at Yonge & Eglinton
- 40 hours per week
- $65,000.00 / year
- Design, develop, and test software
- Maintain existing software
- Read and review code changes
- Write technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Java
- Experience with SQL
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and best practices
- Flexible and able to switch between tasks and projects when necessary
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with Linux administration
- Phone interview
- On-site or video interview
- Possible second phone or video interview
Founded in 2004, we are a growing digital music company focusing on the licensing and innovative use of song lyrics in the digital world. Our clients include companies like Amazon, Google, Pandora and more.
LyricFind is committed to ensuring a barrier-free, accessible and inclusive work environment. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Upon individual request, we will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities. Please inform us should accommodation be required at any point during the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in LyricFind however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
- Bonus scheme
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $65,000.00 /year
While this is an office-based position, until further notice, this will be a work from home position. The interview process, as well as training, will also be done remotely. You will need to be able to join a video conference call to interview with us.
- Computer Programming: 1 year (Required)
- Java/C#: 1 year (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19