Must be registered with CNO
Must have Valid PR and live in GTA Area
Must drive and own car
Shifts: 12 hour over nights & q-3 hour shifts throughout days
Thornbrook is growing again and we are seeking an RPN! As the dedicated RPN, you would be responsible for providing in home care in a live-out environment. The RPN assists with activities described in a provided care plan, and in accordance with all required internal and external standards of practice.
- Provide personal care service according to directions on the care plan
- Ensures that the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent
- Perform specialized, client specific procedures for which recognized training and current competency can be demonstrated
- Observe and document client conditions according to company standards
- Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
- Provide Tracheostomy and Colostomy care and management
Completion of formal, accredited caregiver training program and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience would be an asset, but not required. Strong knowledge of the principles of caregiving as well as well as customer service are essential. Training can be provided where needed.
Other Skills and Abilities
First Aid, CPR, Personal Caregiver Certification or equivalent.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Casual
Salary: $26.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Vulnerable Sector Check (Required)
- Valid PR (Required)
- Negative TB test w/i 1 yr (Required)
- CNO License (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19