System Administrator Responsibilities
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems.
- Discussing system and server upgrades with IT managers.
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers.
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Troubleshooting system and server errors.
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Monitoring and updating the Windows codebase.
- Managing user access.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups.
System Administrator Requirements
Excellent knowledge of AD Group Policies
Excellent knowledge of Windows Server (2012/2019) and Windows 10
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SCCM 2012 or higher
Configuration Items - Build, Test and valid jobs created
Packages/Application - Build, Test and valid jobs created
Task sequence - Build, Test and valid jobs created
Excellent Knowledge in automating processes using Microsoft scripting languages, such as PowerShell and Batch.
Create documentation and procedures for each newly developed solutions to assist in the deployment and on-going support.
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Excellent research skills
Nice to Have
Experience with Building Operating System Images using SCCM
Experience with Virtualization technologies such as Microsoft Hyper-V
Excellent knowledge IOS, Android, and enterprise cloud management tools.
Experience with Lexmark Printers and Printer Management tools
Provide Training to other IT Groups on solutions developed
Basic database knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,666.33 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- system administration: 4 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person