We build and support the Alinity Regulatory Management System - a cloud-based web and mobile application for managing professional licensing organizations. We are looking for an energetic person with experience in software sales and a passion for technology to join our team.
- Creating and hosting software demos and webinars
- Proposal and quote development
- Feature blog posts and white papers (lead magnets)
- Master implementation schedule management
We are a dynamic team of 10 individuals with a passion for delivering great software and customer service. We have an established client base and a new product version created specifically to allow us to expand our market. This is a great opportunity to get in early with an expanding company with good venture capital support.
Our target market is self-regulated professions responsible for licensing their members, ensuring competence of practice, and investigation of complaints. Our clients include colleges of physicians, nurses, physiotherapists, law societies and various other professions.
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonuses for meeting sales targets and an outstanding health and dental benefit package. We also provide flexible vacation time, work-from-home options, and a modern office with the latest equipment provided. Travel is not required.
We are looking for someone who can meet face-to-face and in-person with other team members frequently so the so the successful candidate must live in Edmonton and work in-office at least 3 days per week. A relocation allowance is not provided for this position.
- Degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution
- 2-years experience selling software products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong general computing skills and interest in learning new software
- Experience selling a SaaS product
- Basic knowledge of SQL query development (for creation of demo data)
- Knowledge of video creation software
- Fluency in French or Spanish
- CRM software experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Software sales: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)