Since launching in 2015, Inabuggy is the leader in Canadian online groceries. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive, and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then INABUGGY just might be the place for you.
Inabuggy has allowed Canadians to shop thousands of items online and via the Inabuggy app from their favourite grocery and specialty stores including Costco, Rexall, and PetSmart – and have everything delivered to their doorsteps in as little as one hour. Inabuggy’s personal shoppers handpick, pack, and deliver orders to ensure quality and freshness, and to fulfill special requests from customers about their items. Inabuggy delivers to British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Quebec, with more plans to expand in the coming months.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Business Development team. We are hiring a Manager, Operations and CPG Sales to help develop and lead strategic expansion initiatives across Canada and our organization. In this role, you will be a voice for CPG/advertisers with responsibilities including, but not limited to, heading, and identifying solutions and service expansion opportunities for Inabuggy’s CPG Vertical. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset that can work within a fast-paced dynamic environment and has experience in ad sales.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Establish a deep understanding of Inabuggy’s business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive landscape context
- Directly manage team of 7-10 associates, providing key tactical, strategic, and career guidance
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures, support our company mission and values, as well as standards of ethics and integrity
- Communicate business performance and issues on a weekly/quarterly basis to senior leadership
- Lead launch process for new partners joining the Inabuggy marketplace, overseeing catalog setup, marketing, PR, and operations
- Understands how to operate e-commerce channel system, which includes managing on-line products assortment, pricing, reviews, promotions etc.
- Generate and manage annual eCommerce sales and strategic profitability plans including (but not limited to) marketing strategies and advertising plans
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and business relationships to expand revenue, profitability, and market share for CPG brands
- Negotiate annual/quarterly campaign agreements, promo activity, listing fees, price increases & costing with CPG brands
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Work with all stakeholders including our team to report back on performance
- Oversee Customer Experience & Catalogue departments
- Surface key insights and make their impact obvious across the organization to support continuous improvement
- Apply critical thinking to communicate your recommendations directly to retailers and informing major catalog and operations decisions
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions
- Creatively think of ways to reduce company spending and improve efficiency
- Take initiative and offer assistance where needed; adding value whenever possible
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with external partners at all levels of the organization
- Stay current with the online marketing environment and keep pace with the competition in the field
- 8-10+ years of cross-functional project management and leadership experience
- Have an understanding of the CPG industry, budgets, and timelines
- Sponsored Search Auction (SSA) understanding and experience
- Comfort with selling new/novel/untested customer engagement tools
- Comfort with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis and author reports.
- Hustle and grit! but also very polished and professional
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; a track record of successful engagement of both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams and present to leadership
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to grow and learn
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain marketing concepts and business value of projects to other teams
- Experience working directly with product/engineering teams on scalable process solutions
- Power user status in Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint or Google Sheets/Slides
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $80,000.00 per year
- Managerial: 5 years (Required)
- Sales Operation: 5 years (Required)