Who we are
VEERUM is built on honesty, creativity and curiosity. We strive to be a leader in innovation, providing an energy and commitment that’s unmatched for the clients we service. We are a team of successful leaders who work hard and are passionate about bringing clarity to large-scale capital projects, and we’re disrupting the way industrial construction projects are delivered.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a full-time Geomatics Data Analyst to join the VEERUM team. We are looking for a collaborative, client-focused addition to our team. We want someone who can support our internal values and deliver external excellence, putting into practice the peace of mind that comes with VEERUM technology.
The Geomatics Data Analyst is a member of the VEERUM client services team, supporting the delivery of the VEERUM Digital Twin solution to our clients. Your responsibilities will include:
Technical solution delivery:
- Processing photogrammetry data including knowledge of ground control, ground truthing, error sources and other technical aspects of photogrammetry.
- Completing survey calculations such as volumetrics, COGO, least squares, heatmaps, etc.
- Conducting QA and QC of data for ingestion into the VEERUM Digital Twin.
- Preparing technical reports for presentation to clients,
- Writing summaries, calculating, tabulating and displaying results.
- Supporting the VEERUM sales team through the sales cycle.
- Developing client solutions, estimating service requirements, and writing proposals.
- Assisting in planning scopes of work and required deliverables
- Collaborating with geomatics service providers to plan, budget and execute field surveys.
- Working with product development to continuously improve the VEERUM solution and drive maximum client value.
Why we’re looking
By 2030 the world needs to spend $94 trillion on infrastructureto meet world demand. Currently, 90% of infrastructure projects go over budget resulting in approximately $1.6 trillion in waste each year. VEERUM is a SaaS platform to solve this problem at a fundamental level, and we’re looking for people to continue to be on the front lines of the solution.
Experience you’ll bring to the table
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years in geomatics related field
- Working knowledge of construction industry
- Geomatics degree or diploma
- Experience with least squares, control networks, error sources, and other geomatics related concepts
- Experience in office applications (e.g. Google Docs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to read, analyze, write, and interpret technical reports and manuals
- Ability to manage outside contract services
- Preference will be given to applicants with relevant field experience
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Experience with troubleshooting client issues and maintaining good client relationships
- Creating and reviewing design documentation which includes conceptual ideas, design specifications, test plans and test results
- An interest in exploring new advancements in geospatial processing and finding ways to incorporate it into the VEERUM solution
Who you are
You approach all projects as a critical thinker, a team player, and you focus on the client solution. You are dedicated to being a curious person, committed to improving yourself and the team. You are able to develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities. We value employees who are able to effectively lead and work cooperatively to exceed client expectations.
What we’ll bring to the table
VEERUM is gaining traction on projects worldwide with our leading-edge solutions. We strive to drastically reduce waste while increasing human safety at the worksite. Projects using VEERUM’s Digital Twin are delivered on schedule, on budget with improved safety. We focus on our clients’ needs and wants in order to contribute to the development of global infrastructure and build a better world.
VEERUM works in the blossoming technology industry in Calgary, Alberta. We value sharp thinkers, self-motivators, strong communicators, positive energy, and honest judgment. We hire based on these characteristics and nurture an environment where innovation and individuality are not only appreciated but encouraged. We strive to give you the tools, training, and work environment to do your best every day.
VEERUM offers a work environment that’s both challenging and rewarding
- Flexible working hours
- Great people who enjoy working together
- Variety and diversification of role
- Employee benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- geomatics related: 5 years (Required)