Making mental thriving part of everyone’s everyday.
Sens.ai is a personal transformation technology company with the vision of making mental thriving accessible to everyone's everyday. Our lead product is a neuro-wearable headset that helps people accelerate and assess the performance and wellness of their minds.
We work with renowned scientists and clinicians to integrate a vast range of clinically-tested neuroscience programs utilizing our breakthrough technology in a consumer-friendly user experience. At Sens.ai we approach mental wellness with an open and curious mind, and back it up with biometric data and a science-based approach. We are privileged to bring a host of world-first capabilities to help individuals remove roadblocks and realize their aspirations.
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional who is both passionate about personal development and committed to delighting customers. As a core member of our customer experience team, you will bring our customer commitments into reality. Our staged product launch is underway and our customer community will continue to grow in the coming months and years. This role will be critical to both engaging directly with customers and to evolve how we continually improve the customer experience.
We are a remote team based around Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our home time zone is the Pacific but we collaborate across mountains, plains, and oceans. We use an arsenal of software tools to optimize productivity and flexibility for work and play. Our seasoned team will continue to expand as our user community grows. As an early team member, there will be an opportunity to progress into an expanded role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations
- Utilize social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick responses to inquiries
- Monitor, track, and report on customer feedback and reviews
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring the optimal customer experience
- Organize training programs for customer experience representatives in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with product owners and business analysts
- Over 2 years experience in customer service related position;
- Fast learner with strong execution and great comprehension;
- Great customer service attitude and a team player.
- A savvy user of various email, chat, and messaging platforms
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits & Culture
1 | Personal Development
Our number 1 priority is striving for growth and personal transformation for ourselves and our community members. This is our north star and guides all of our activities. For our team members, this includes providing flexible work hours, flexible vacation time and a personal development budget.
2 | Compassionate Communication
We value transparency, authenticity, and accountability in our communications. We will offer and be open to constructive feedback. This goes hand in hand with personally striving to embody gratitude, compassion, and forgiveness. This approach helps us overcome ego-centric concerns and builds cohesive and productive teams.
3 | Abundance
We approach our business with an abundance mentality. We focus on making the pie bigger, rather than competing for a slice. We apply this perspective with partners, competitors, and team members. This includes providing performance bonuses to every team member.
4 | Curiosity
We nurture curiosity, open-mindedness, and wonder. We strive to always be learning, listening, and questioning our own assumptions. This is how our team will stay ahead on the innovation curve. We know creativity and innovation require time and space. We give our team members time to do things well, not endless deadlines, and we encourage everyone to take a break when the work is done.
5 | Tenacity
We are a team of self-driven individuals that love to dig into complex issues. We are obsessed with solving problems. We are motivated by tough challenges and get great gratification from delivering beyond expectations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Where are you currently located?
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- What interests you about working at Sens.ai?
- What knowledge and/or experience do you have with meditation and personal development?
- customer service related position: 2 years (preferred)