Candidates must possess the following:
- Must have previous knowledge and experience for successful structured cabling and network equipment installation.
- Must be proficient in reading technical drawings and able to complete end-to-installation per specifications
- Install cable trays, cable racks, cabinets an asset
- CAT3, CAT5e, CAT6, low voltage cables, 25 pair, 50 pair, and Fiber.
- Ability to multi-task, to be able to lift, carry and set up equipment, typical for the job role
- Maintain a safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal requirements
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer communication and service skills
- A well groomed appearance.
- Availability to work non-traditional hours including emergency service calls on short notice when required
- Must have valid current G drivers license
- Must be able to pass a police background check
- Current, Working at Heights Training an asset
- Experience and certified for scissor lift operation an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Work Location: On the road