Position: Graphic Designer
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Work Location: 200-1112 West Pender St, Vancouver
We are seeking a passionate and creative individual to join us in our DT Vancouver office as a graphic designer (NOC 5241). The graphic designer will work within our Marketing Team, working closely with our Education Department to execute the marketing plans for our service.
Work at NAVEG:
We are a fun, friendly group and a one-stop education centre for students in Canada. From study counseling, tutoring, school application, to career direction, we aim at providing the highest quality learning experience for students, helping them to reach their intellectual, social, and physical potential.
· Responsible for graphic design in creating full range of materials for supporting marketing activities
· Work with the marketing and education team to strategize and implement marketing plans, online initiatives and content calendars
· Design e-commerce assets including email, banners, display ads, social media ads, e-flyer etc.
· Responsible for designing cover, layout, and other designs for all course materials
· Asist in creating creative writing for all advertisement materials
· Design layout for our Wechat articles
· Design user interface for our website
· Search for, select, retouch and edit photos for publications
· Shoot and update team profile photos on webpages
· Design a multitude of materials for company branding
· Graphic Design knowledge
· Video editing skills are a plus
· Strong knowledge of all design fundamentals including colour theory, illustration, typography, composition and 3D design
· A solid understanding of advertising principles for both digital and print media
· The ability to produce creative ideas and solutions from brief to presentation
· Sharp attention to detail and consistency
· A Degree in graphic design
· 2+ years’ experience in graphic design
· Experience working in a marketing creative role preferred; event planning experience is a plus
· Basic photo editing and colour-correcting abilities
· English Language required, Chinese language an asset (not mandatory, but a plus)
· Familiar with educational programs and services (not mandatory, but a plus)
Qualified candidates for this career opportunity are encouraged to apply online with their cover letter and resume.
We would like to thank all candidates for showing interest in this role and our company; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- graphic design: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)