You have a passion for teaching, and you are an experienced driver? Become a driving instructor at Tecnic and be part of the largest driving school in Québec.
By becoming a driving instructor at Tecnic:
- You will take part in improving Québec's road safety record.
- You will pass on essential knowledge in a pleasant environment.
- You will have access to teaching tools at the cutting edge of technology.
- You will benefit from a continuous training.
- You will work with a team of teachers that share their expertise.
More specifically, the instructor will have to:
- Teach students how to drive a car using the company's educational tools.
- Prepare on-road sessions and plan the routes that will be taken during these sessions.
- Give students feedback, on-road driving exercises and ensure a follow up during the next on-road session.
- Perform and complete evaluations according to the requirements of the company’s training program and the AQTR.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Rigorous and mindful of their work.
- Patient, qualified, that loves working with people.
- Driven by the thought of improving Québec's road safety record.
- Motivated by seeing their students succeed!
Training and requirements :
- High School Diploma or any relevant work experience.
- Hold a class 5 driver’s licence valid in Quebec for at least 2 years and have less than 4 demerit points.
Localisation du poste: 1668 Boulevard des Laurentides, Laval, Quebec H7M 2P4
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Temps Partiel
Salaire : 16,00$ par heure