Orangetheory is a total body group workout that combines science, coaching and technology to guarantee maximum results from the inside out. It's designed to charge your metabolism for MORE calorie after-burn, MORE results, and MORE confidence, all to deliver you MORE LIFE. Because the work you do here in our studio will make all the difference out there in your world.
Sales Associate (SA) Job Description
The Sales Associate role assists in running all “front of house” fitness studio operations, with a strong focus on premium customer service as well as meeting sales expectations. Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and basic sales experience. The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales, maximizing workout traffic, and maintaining premium customer service levels.
Due to Covid-19 and the government restrictions we are currently offering our newest, most innovative, virtual workout experience. We are running coach led, science backed, technology tracked Orangetheory live workouts.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
* Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
* Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
* Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
* Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
* Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ) shift activities
* Must be able to participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week
* Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
* Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
* Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
* Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
* Proper onboarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP Agreements
* Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
* Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs and 1-2 staff meetings per month
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment.
- Functional computer skills required – MS Office basic programs (word, excel), Internet, Basic computer program software use
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it’s an attitude)
- Flexible to work early mornings, days, evenings and/or weekend hours as needed
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week, Full-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Starting at $15.00 per hour plus monthly commissions and incentives
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of sales experience do you have?
- How many years of administration and reception experience do you have?
- First Aid/CPR Certification (preferred)