The Office Administrative Assistant will be required to perform the administrative duties including secretarial, reception, as well as administrative tasks. This includes coordinating and communicating office activities, greeting visitors, answering and referring inbound telephone calls. Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required. This position can also lead to other opportunities within the company.
· Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
· Type reports and prepare monthly payroll.
· Receive and distribute all forms of electronic/paper correspondence.
· Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
· Invoice Filing and payment, Petty Cash Reconciliation
· Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
· Monday to Friday
· administrative assistant: 3 year (Preferred)
. Microsoft office specifically Word, Excel is required
. QuickBooks is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- office administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)