The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
To provide prompt and superior customer service at the retail postal outlet.
- Provides superior and efficient customer service
- Answers enquiries and resolves customer complaints regarding postal services
- Abides by the customer service program (SERVE) as prescribed by Canada Post Corporation
- Maintains a neat and organized postal service area and presents proper image to public according to Uniform Policy and Dress Code Guidelines (eg. clean appearance, approved uniform, name badge)
- Ability to upsell and recommend postal services and promotions to all customers
- Ensures loss prevention systems and procedures are performed according to guidelines
- Controls cash, money order, and stamp inventory in accordance with prescribed cash handling policies and procedures
- Maintains proper security of cash and mail
- Assists in maintaining and controlling the inventory of stamps, money orders, registered mail, etc. in compliance with the policies and procedures of Shoppers Drug Mart and Canada Post Corporation * Maintains and controls the cash register in the department in compliance with policies and procedures
- Customer service oriented
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Register Skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to providing customer service
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures and ensures they are executed in the department
- Perform other duties as required including Cash duties
- Problem solving to ensure customer satisfaction
- Plan work to maximize efficiency and minimize costs
- Troubleshoot cash and tally differences
- Experience with registration and postal authorization issues
- Be able to do inventory quarterly
- Ability to work flexible shifts which may include nights and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Ability to climb ladder
- We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
- If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
- Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.
Job Type: Full-time