COQUITLAM TOWING is now hiring experienced CLASS 1 drivers.
We specialize in providing our customers with the highest level of service. We are looking for team members that are customer-service oriented, well mannered, professional and mechanically inclined. We are looking for serious individuals willing and able to maintain our high level of service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays. Some overtime is mandatory.
- Strong organization, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Loading a vast array of vehicles onto tandem and landoll
- Loading a vast array of vehicles onto a flatbed & wheel lifts
- Utilize tow dollies, Go Jacks, or similar equipment as necessary.
- Changing tires, unlocking vehicles, jump starts, vehicle recoveries and accident scenes.
- Pickup or delivery of vehicles to specific locations in a safe, timely, & professional manner.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Other duties as needed.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS: - Must possess and maintain a valid CLASS 1 driver's license.
- Ability to operate vehicles with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Effective communication skills (oral and written).
- Knowledge and experience using maps and GPS devices.
** Full time | Days/Nights available **
We offer on the job training, 30% commission plus benefits.
Please send resume & drivers abstract for consideration. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Class 1 Drivers License (Required)
- English (Required)