Glenwood Tree Service Inc. is a Mississauga based tree company serving clients in Mississauga, Etobicoke & Oakville since 2001.
Our goal is to provide quality work with exceptional customer service. Glenwood is a member of the International Society of Arboriculture, Tree Care Industry Association and Landscape Ontario.
We are currently looking for a groundsperson to work as part of a tree service crew.
Working exclusively in the field on both residential and commercial sites, the groundsperson performs labour duties related to tree trimming and removal. Primary tasks are cutting, rigging, moving and chipping wood, site cleanup and other duties as assigned.
What Glenwood can offer you:
- Competitive wage based on experience
- Work-life balance
- Opportunities for growth & advancement
- Trucks equipped to mechanically assist in moving wood
- Industry leading group benefits plan
- Full WSIB coverage
- Continuing education allowance
- Strong work ethic & initiative
- Positive attitude & team player
- Physical strength & stamina
- Previous experience as a groundsperson in the tree service industry preferred
- Valid G license with clean abstract essential
- DZ license would be considered a strong asset
- Desire to learn & progress
- Availability to work occasional Saturdays
All interested applicants are requested to submit their resume and a small explanation of why they are interested in the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $23.00 /hour
- tree work: 1 year (Required)
- G (Required)