We are looking for someone that wants the opportunity to start on the ground floor. We are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Technician to join our team as a local or remote worker. This is a full-time, permanent position within a young and enthusiastic start-up. Prior knowledge and experience in supporting Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) applications and dealing with Managed Service Providers (MSPs) is a huge plus.
Founded in 2020, Augmentt’s mission is to provide managed service providers (MSPs) a smart solution to address the complexities driven by the unprecedented adoption of SaaS. Augmentt’s platform and solutions are designed to make SaaS management easy and profitable while delivering the framework for Augmentt partners to become world-class MSPs. For more information, visit www.augmentt.com.
- Provide telephone and email-based pre-sales and post-sales technical support (Level 1) for our software products and SaaS apps.
- Investigate issues reported by customers and communicate with internal product development teams to resolve issues.
- Able to plan, prioritize, and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives.
- Endeavor to respond to all customer requests in a timely manner while proactively working with the team on improving customer experience
- Assist peers with their caseload
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience, exceptions for qualified candidates
- Strong problem-solving abilities, strong team player (i.e. flexible, hard-working, fast-learner, self-motivated, results-oriented)
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed on objectives
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Medical)
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Perkopolis discounts and deals
- Awesome team members
Job Type: Contract