- Registered Insurance Broker License and / or higher insurance accreditation with 3-5 years experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and French required.
- Strong experience with large and loyal client portfolio base to handle inquiries regarding quotes, policy changes, coverage review, rating accuracy, billing and claims.
-Handle incoming/outgoing calls / Outlook emails.
- Experience with Applied Systems Private Cloud, EPIC Broker Management System and Applied Rating Services required.
-Quotation skills: New business, cross selling, upselling and remarketing.
-Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications with new clients, and issue insurance certificates, market new accounts and work on existing book of business.
- Experience with Insurance Carrier Underwriting Guidelines and establish excellent relationships with our partners at Aviva, Chubb, Commonwell, Dominion, Economical, Gore, Intact, Northbridge, Portage, Wawanesa.
-Manage follow up activities.
-Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers.
-Perform well in a busy operation.
-Strong organization and time management skills and ability to prioritize.
-Familiar with Microsoft Products
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
Job Type: Full-time