Ride Operator- Galaxyland
West Edmonton Mall
Ride Operators are responsible for operating rides in a safe and alert manner while providing exceptional customer service to all guests.
- Operate rides in a safe and alert manner.
- Help guests in and out of rides and respond to any guest inquiries.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work areas and ride areas.
- Perform daily inspections on rides and report any discrepancies in safety or operations to Supervisors and/or Manager.
- Provide guests with excellent customer service including having sound knowledge of West Edmonton Mall and Galaxyland policies.
- Follow health, safety and emergency procedures at all times.
- Must be at least 15 years of age.
- Must be safety minded and be able to work in a loud environment.
- Previous experience working in an amusement park or in customer service is considered an asset.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work independently.
- Should be able to react calmly and proactively in stressful situations and emergencies.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time temporary position that must be available to work Fridays 4pm - close, Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
- This position pays applicable minimum wage.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.
Job Type: Part-time