ScaleAQ is an international company within aquaculture. We provide innovation, technology, and equipment to customers globally in more than 40 countries through 900 staff from our 27 offices.
We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join the ScaleAQ North American team based in our head office in Campbell River, BC
Your duties and responsibilities would be to:
- Process full cycle accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assist in payroll by summarizing hours and maintaining employee information.
- Assist with the month end and year end reporting.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in preparing PST, GST, and WCB returns.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental tasks.
- Some administrative tasks.
Three years or more experience desired in:
- Working with accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations and posting journal entries.
- Incorporating accounting principles.
- Data entry, record keeping and computer operation.
- Processing payroll and knowledge of payroll regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and ERP systems.
We thank applicants for taking the time to send in their resumes. All will be given fair consideration. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.d.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19